<$BlogRSDUrl$>

quinta-feira, maio 06, 2004

Casablanca 

Este filme merece ser visto pelo menos meia dúzia de vezes! É o clássico!


Ilsa:Play it once, Sam, for old times' sake.

Sam: [lying] I don't know what you mean, Miss Elsa.

Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."

Sam: [lying] Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Elsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

Of course he can. He doesn't want to play it. He seems even more scared now.

Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. Da-dy-da-dy-da-dum, da-dy-da-dee-da-dum...

Sam begins to play it very softly.

Ilsa: Sing it, Sam.

And Sam sings.

Sam:
You must remember this,
A kiss is still a kiss,
A sigh is just a sigh,
The fundamental things apply,
As time goes by.

The door to the gambling room opens. Rick comes swinging out. He's heard the music and he's livid.

And when two lovers woo,
They still say, "I love you",
On that you can rely,
No matter what the future brings,
As time goes by.

Rick: [rushing up] Sam, I thought I told you never to play...

As he sees Ilsa he stops short. Sam stops playing.
Two closed-ups reveal Ilsa and Rick seeing each other.
Rick appears shocked. For a long moment he just looks at her.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?